酒店前台实用英语

一:酒店前台接待英语有哪些?

Receiving a walk-in guest. 为散客登记

How many people do you have ,XX Mr./Mrs.? 先生/小姐,请问您有几位?

What kind of room do you prefer,XX Mr./Mrs. Please ? XX先生/小姐,请问您想要哪种房间?

Just a moment, I have to check if there’s a room available XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,请稍等,我看看有没有空房。

Here is a brochure of our hotel and our tariff, XX Mr./Mrs. 先生/小姐 给您我们酒店介绍和价目表。

We’ll give you a 10% discount, XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,我们给您九折优惠。

Would you like to register, please? XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请您登记,好吗?

You have to register individually, please. XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请您们分开登记,好吗?

Would you fill in this registration form, please? XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐请您填一下登记表。

Would you please put your nationality there, sir? 先生,请您将您的国籍写在这儿。

Would I ask you to put your name in block capital? XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐请用大写字母写您的名字,好吗?

May I have your occupation, please? 请问您的职业?

Would you sign your name, please? /I’ll need your signature. XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请签名。

Would I see your passport, please?/Sir, would you mind showing your passport? XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,能出示一下您的护照吗?

I’m afraid your room is not ready yet. Would you mind waiting, please? XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,恐怕您的房间还没收拾好,希望您不介意在这里等一下。

How would you like to pay by cash or credit card,XX Mr./Mrs. ? XX先生/小姐,请问您是现金或是信用卡付款?

How long will you stay here,XX Mr./Mrs.? XX先生/小姐,您准备在我们酒店住多久?

How would you like to settle you Account? In cash or by credit car......余下全文>>

二:公司前台接待常用的英语

公司前台文员常用英语口语

1. 接电话时不可以简单地回答“Hello”,而应报上自己的公司或所属单位的名称。例如:

“Hello, this is Information Desk.”

您好,这里是问询处。

“Information Desk speaking. May I help you?”

问询处,请问您要服务吗?

2.打错电话时

如果是外线打错时,可以回答:

I am afraid you have the wrong number.

不好意思,您打错电话了。

This is the LI JIA Hotel, 2234-1156.

这里是丽嘉酒店,电话是2234-1156。

如果是总线转错内线时,可以回答:

This is Room Reservations. I’ll transfer your call to Restaurant Reservations.

这里是客房预约处,我帮您转接到餐厅预约柜台。

I am afraid this is a direct line. We can not transfer your call to the Chinese Restaurant Could you dial 2234-1156, please.

不好意思,这是直接电话。我们无法为您转接中式餐厅。请您改拨2234-1156,好吗?

3.当负责的工作人员不在时

1/14

I am afraid Mr.Lin is out at the moment. He should be back around 5 p.m.

不好意思,林先生现在外出。他应该会在下午5点左右回来。

I am afraid Mr.Hao is on another line. Could you hold the line, please?

不好意思,郝先生正在讲电话。请您在线上稍侯好吗?

I’ll tell him to call you back when he returns.

他回来时,我会请他回电。

May I have your name and phone number, please?

请告诉我您的大名和电话好吗?

4.当会话结束时

结束电话中的对话时,不可以简单说“bye-bye”,最好说:

Thank you for calling.

感谢您的来电。

You are welcome, sir.

先生,不客气。

We look forward to hearing from you.

我们静候您的佳音。

Please contact me if you have any further questions.

如果您有任何其他问题,请和我联络。

前台常用到的简单英语对话

Good morning/afternoon!早上好/下午好

2/14

Hi! Can I help you?/How can I help you?/Are you being helped?

您好!你有什么事吗?

Did you make an appointment with him/her?

你跟他/她预约了吗?

What's your name?

你叫什么名字?

How to spell your name?

怎么拼写你的名字?

May I see your ID, please?

你有证件吗?

Give me one second please. /

请稍等

One ......余下全文>>

三:有谁可以提供些酒店前台接待的常用英语口语?

以下是方向标英语网为大家收集整理的有关酒店前厅接待常用的27句英语口语!

1.I'd like to book a double room for Tuesday next week.下周二我想订一个双人房间。

2.What's the price difference?两种房间的价格有什么不同?

3.A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night,one with a rear view is 115 dollars per night.一间双人房朝阳面的每晚140美元,背阴面的每晚115美元。

4.I think I'll take the one with a front view then.我想我还是要阳面的吧。

5.How long will you be staying?您打算住多久?

6.We'll be leaving Sunday morning.我们将在星期天上午离开。

7.And we look forward to seeing you next Tuesday.我们盼望下周二见到您。

8.I'd like to book a single room with bath from the after-noon of October 4 to the morning of October 10.我想订一个带洗澡间的单人房间,10月4日下午到10月10日上午用。

9.We do have a single room available for those dates.我们确实有一个单间,在这段时间可以用。

10. What is the rate, please?请问房费多少?

11.The current rate is$ 50 per night.现行房费是50美元一天。

12. What services come with that?这个价格包括哪些服务项目呢?

13.That sounds not bad at all. I'll take it.听起来还不错。这个房间我要了。

14. By the way, I'd like a quiet room away from the street if the is possible.顺便说一下,如有可能我想要一个不临街的安静房间。

15.Welcome to our hotel.欢迎光临。

16.So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?您一共带了4件行李,是不是?

17. Let me have a check again.让我再看一下。

18.The Reception Desk is straight ahead.接待处就在前面。

19.After you, please.你先请。

20.Excuse me, where can I buy some cigarettes?劳驾。我到哪儿可买到香烟?

21.There is a shop on the ground floor.一楼有个商店。

22.It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.在那儿可买到中国香烟和外国香烟。

23.Can I also get some souvenirs there?也可以买到纪念品吗?

24.There is a counter se......余下全文>>

四:心烦~!!!!

同感.. 生活真的很空虚 找不到自己的价值 而又不想这样浪费自己的青春..

五:急需 英文酒店前台接待术语

May I have your name, please?

请问尊姓大名

May I have your check-out time, please?

请问您什么时候结帐离开?

May I see your passport, please?

请让我看一下您的护照好吗?

May I know your nationality, please?

请问您的国籍是什么?

Could you fill out the form, please?

请您填写这张表格好吗?

Could you write that down, please?

请您写下来好吗?

Could you draft the fax, please?

请您写下传真的草稿好吗?

Could you hold the line, please?

请不要挂电话好吗?

Would you like tea or coffee?

请问您要喝茶还是咖啡偿

Would you like to take a taxi?

请问您要搭计程车吗?

Would you mind sitting here?

请问您介意坐在这里吗?

When would you like to visit *** ?

请问您想要何时参观***吗?

When would you like to have lunch?

请问您想在哪里用餐?

What time would you like to eat?

请问您想何时用餐?

Who would you like to contact?

请问您想和谁联络?

Which kind of room would you prefer?

请问您喜欢哪一种房间?

How would you like to settle your bill?

请问您的账单如何处理?

How long would you like to stay?

请问您要逗留多久?

How many tickets would you like to buy?

请问您要买几张票?

Shall I draw the curtains?

请问需要我把窗帘拉上吗?

Shall I draw you a map?

请问要我为您画一张地图吗?

Shall I make the reservation for you?

请问要我为您安排预约吗?

六:有谁可以提供些酒店前台接待的常用英语口语

这个还是建议您可以到书店买一本书比较好

七:酒店的前台接待的英语口语和教材那本书好?

书好还不如去一些专业的英语网站,像威尼英语网站,等他们那都有英语口语的训练和听力对自己的一些工作和学习是有帮助的,可弧看看,去学习

扫一扫手机访问

发表评论